Monday, October 8, 2007



Okay. I know I've been away from the blogshere for a while, but keeping with up daily life and a blog can sometimes get a little hairy. I truly enjoy writing my thoughts and sharing the on-goings of our life, but sometimes I need to just direct my attention elsewhere. Thanks for sticking around!

This week's menu will be pretty normal. I am trying to add a new recipe each week, so I'll let you know how they turn out.

MONDAY - Spicy Beans (*New Recipe*), Rice (for the kids), Cornbread

TUESDAY - Ritzy Chicken & Fresh Spinach

WEDNESDAY - Pasta (this is a busy afternoon/evening full of dance so we eat a light dinner between classes)

THURSDAY - Southwest Chicken (Crock-Pot) over rice or in a tortilla

FRIDAY - Dinner at the Fieldhouse...The Coach's game is Saturday night, so he is hosting "Dinner & A Movie" for the players on Friday night (he likes to know where they are...you know, "It's 10pm...do you know where you're football team is?" He will.)

Be sure to check out the other menu's at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

No comments: