Monday, June 30, 2008

Pardon Our Mess

Whittaker Woman put it out there today. She thinks we should all confess our dirty little hiding spots. *sigh* I think this could get ugly here in Texas!

Downstairs couch was my first spot to check...
...2 roll-up crayons, a small notepad, emory board, bracelet, snack size ziplock, coupon for dog treats (and it's NOT expired!), a popsicle stick, one piece of popcorn, 2 ponies (pony tail holder), 2 pink "x"'s (for tic-tack-toe), one pink monkey (apparently to some game), a cheez-it (or is it a cheese nip?), 2 dirty socks, and a pile of miscellaneous trash


wow. what can i say? (i'm typing in lowercase now since it's my way of shrinking back a little :))



Next I went upstairs to the "supply closet". When we first moved in a year ago I filled it with pens, pencils, misc office supplies, phone books, etc. I set up 2 wire baskets (one for each child) to collect school work throughout the year and utilized the upper shelfs for some of The Coach's keepsakes. Now it looks like this...

Heather said it best...


I am fine with the fact that I have areas in my house that are just dirty. H



Alright girls...let's see whatcha got! Check out everyone else's dirty little secrets at Whittaker Woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved how you organized your mess! :) H