Fellow coaches wife, Megan, tagged me for my First Meme! I've been pretty busy this week so it's taken me a few days to get this posted but it was fun thinking of all the quirky things about me. (trust me, I didn't have to dig very deep!)
Here are the rules...
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
SEVEN THINGS MEME
1. I space the hangers in our closet. Each hanger has one fingers space between them. (neurotic, I know! I just can't help it.)
2. I own the Air Supply Greatest Hits CD (enough said)
3. I think too much. I am ready & willing to over-analyze absolutely anything. Case in point...I am white. The Coach is black. I met him one October and didn't start seeing him until the following February. During that time I read books on interracial relationships, bi-racial children and even asked my PawPaw what the Bible said about it. See what I mean? (again, cra-to the z - to the y!!)
4. I took piano lessons for 6 years, sang in a travelling youth choir for 6 years, was in choir at school for 6 years - even competed in UIL State Solo competitions and I do nothing with music now. What happened??
5. I just recently threw away all Veggie & Saucy's baby teeth...that the tooth fairy delivered to me. (wink wink) Why was I keeping them? Did I plan on making a necklace? Whatever.
6. The predominate color in my wardrobe is currently bright orange. There's a possibility it will change to purple sometime in April. Why? We're all about the team around here! We root for the home team and right now the home teams colors are orange & black. (Saucy even has hair ribbons, bows, pom-poms and earrings in orange!)
7. We've moved 8 times in 10 years...Hey, you know I'm a coaches wife. That's how it be's sometimes! :-)