Tuesday, March 11, 2008

God Showed Up B-I-G!

A principal who made no effort to establish communication and made quick judgements about the athletic program was trying to push my coach out the door. I wanted to defend my man. Instead, I listened to him talk while anxiety gripped my spirit. I had to take a serious time-out and re-focus. I prayed. I had to be positive so that my coach could see something good each day he dreaded going to school. I prayed some more. A conference with the principal resulted in my coach being completely honest, yet respectful, regarding his thoughts and feelings. (oh yea, I prayed some more) Friday the principal called, "I appreciated your honesty...tear up that growth plan...let's start fresh...I'm sorry". It was probably the roughest 6 weeks we've had, but together we got through it.

%&^$@^& W H A T ???? &^%$ @$

This is a man who went for my coach's jugular at every turn and now he just wants to start fresh? All I can say is that God saw fit to rain down a miracle on My Coach's life!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!

1 comment:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh YAY! That is SO GOD!!! You are an awesome praying wife. Wow, wow, WOW!