Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Success!!



Wouldn't you agree that sanctuary is in the small things? Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary has been encouraging us to take it one small thing at a time! In joining this adventure with the other Company Girls, I'm feeling great about the idea that we're doing it "together".

Last week we re-introduced fruit to our family. (10 points for everyone who ate a piece) I eagerly put out my bowl of fruit - 2 pears, 2 apples and 3 kiwi.

Veggie Boy nearly knocked me over to get a kiwi right then (which is why there are only 2 in the picture), but after that....nothing! Since we're on the honest system with the points I'm putting it out there - we earned 10. That's it.

But success was eventually realized...


(see only the remnants of the hairy little kiwi is left!)

It only took 4 days - guess I'll be heading back to the store! :-)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

The fruit looks so pretty in your bowl!