Monday, November 19, 2007

God's Calling


Ok, Stranger-Friends. I've got to share. Are you sitting down? OK, ahem...

God called me.
Sunday morning.
5am.
On my cell phone.

Oh, I know what you are thinking..."this crazy blogger woman has lost her ever-loving mind". But, I submit to you the following:

777-7777

That's the phone number (I deleted the area code for bloggy safety) that called me at 5 am. I answered and nothing. Then click. I immediately called the number back and it's a recording (not the usual recording lady either) saying that I've reached a number that is not in service! What? How could a phone that's not in service call me?

I've been in heavy prayer and contemplation about 2 particular subjects and I think He was responding.

I'm sure lots of you cynical sceptics will explain this away, but I choose to believe God called me.

Sunday morning.

5am.

No comments: